miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

Presentation

Hi! My name is Gerard Lucas. I'm 15 years old. I live in Olot with my family, mother, father, grandma and with my brother but he lives in Girona because he study, he’s 21. We have got a pet in home her name is Guspi; it's a dog. I'm studying in “Ies Bosc de la Coma” in Olot, I'm in 4ESO. I like doing exercise but my fabourite hobie is pick up mushrooms! In my free time I play football and I do English classes! In finally I like travel. I travel to Irlanda, Roma, Suisa.

1 comentario:

carmina dijo...

Gerard, It's pretty poor. There're lots of mistakes which should have been avoided. Please correc them.
You've got a C.

........because he studIES THERE, He’s 21. We have got a pet AT home; her name is Guspi; it's a dog. I STUDY in “Ies Bosc de la Coma” in Olot, I'm in 4TH ESO. I like doing exercise but my faVOURITE hobBY is pickING up mushrooms! In my free time, I play football and I ATTEND EXTRA English LESSONS!
FINALLY, .............I'VE TRAVELLED TO Irlanda, Roma, Suisa.